High flying Giraffe

High Flying Giraffe

Hey guys, today is going to be a great day. There are heaps of giraffes walking in line around an infinite stretch of white tile. Clip clop. Lupe and I are walking in a hallway. I stop and look at a camera, licking my tongue. I look around and see my friends continue down the hallway.

We walked up in the hallway in a line following shekinah. We see Nikita upside down on a dangling rope. As Nikita comes down shekinah is the first one running. She runs with her long legs as fast as she can. She runs and clips her chin into Nikitas and then twists and turns aiming for the pool. When shekinah is in the pool I hear splash and bubbles breaking around the surface.

It is my turn. I feel butterflies in my tummy and start to get nervous. I’m a bit scared. I run towards Nikita spinning my chin into hers making a trick. I came out of the pool, my body is shivering and I feel the ice cold water around me. When we are all finished we go back to the line to do another round. Back in the hallway we saw Shekinah Falevalu dangling on a rope waiting for us.